The group experience offers single parents an opportunity to meet with others going through similar experiences and transitions in their lives and provides them with the assistance and support to help meet the challenges of parenting children living in two homes.
Have you ever thought it would be helpful to get new information from other parents about:
- Better ways to communicate with the other parent
- How to insure that your children are not caught in the middle of adult issues
- The best way to respond to your children when they ask what’s going on
- Whether children should have a voice in their parenting schedules
- How to deal with extra-curricular activities when the other parent is not supportive.
- New groups are always forming and each session will run for six weeks.
Groups will be limited and held from 6 p.m.- 8 p.m. on Wednesday evenings.
New clients are requested to schedule a phone appointment prior to beginning the group.
Groups will be led by: